Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Come and be part of our world full of innovation and design inspired by art, music and fashion.
Our team is currently seeking for a
Senior Manager International Marketing EMEA (m/f)
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITES:
- Primary point of contact and leader for specific CYBEX Export countries
- Adoption of global corporate-provided marketing materials and campaigns for use by the distributors within all Export countries
- Provide recommendation to global Marketing on special programs and initiatives designed for the core export markets to better position the brand and the products within those markets
- Implement with and direct the major distributors local trade marketing activities for the strategically most relevant KAMs and retailers
- Provide recommendation and insight on relevant social media behaviour and channels in the assigned markets
- Manage relationships with local external PR, creative and event agencies together with the distributor if necessary
- Recommend and attend relevant local and national tradeshows, as well as assist in executing pre-event and post-event campaigns
- Help establish, maintain and track part of international marketing budget
- Act as proactive member of Global International Marketing Team
PROFILE OF QUALIFICATION:
- Successfully completed studies of Business Administration
- Experience in International Marketing preferably in the area of FMCG or toys or other children related products
- Extensive marketing know-how, with a strong focus on Trade marketing
- Excellent Knowledge of the markets, marketing operating standards and processes
- Fluent in Business English
- Proactive and dynamic way of working
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a down to earth and hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication and negotiation and networking skills
- Willingness to travel
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most importantly, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family!
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | E-Mail: email@example.com